UGC CARE norms ugc approved journal norms IJRTI Research Journal

WhatsApp
Click Here

International Journal for Research Trends and Innovation
International Peer Reviewed & Refereed Journals, Open Access Journal
ISSN Approved Journal No: 2456-3315 | Impact factor: 8.14 | ESTD Year: 2016
Scholarly open access journals, Peer-reviewed, and Refereed Journals, Impact factor 8.14 (Calculate by google scholar and Semantic Scholar | AI-Powered Research Tool) , Multidisciplinary, Monthly, Indexing in all major database & Metadata, Citation Generator, Digital Object Identifier(DOI)

Call For Paper

For Authors

Forms / Download

Published Issue Details

Editorial Board

Other IMP Links

Facts & Figure

Impact Factor : 8.14

Issue per Year : 12

Volume Published : 7

Issue Published : 74

Article Submitted : 3608

Article Published : 2079

Total Authors : 5515

Total Reviewer : 528

Total Countries : 39

Indexing Partner

Licence

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Published Paper Details
Paper Title: Ameloblastoma- A Brief Review
Authors Name: Sushant Gangwar , Dr. Deepak Bhargava , Puneet , Muzammil Khan
Download E-Certificate: Download
Author Reg. ID:
IJRTI_182359
Published Paper Id: IJRTI2206111
Published In: Volume 7 Issue 6, June-2022
DOI:
Abstract: Ameloblastoma is a benign odontogenic tumour generally present in the jaw bone. The tumour originates from the residual epithelium of the tooth germ, epithelium of odontogenic cysts stratified squamous epithelium and epithelium of the enamel organ. It represents approximately 1% of oral tumours. About 80% of ameloblastomas occur in the mandible, mainly the third molar region and the remaining 20% in the upper jaw. Ameloblastoma clinically appears as an aggressive odontogenic tumour, often asymptomatic and slow-growing, with no evidence of swelling
Keywords: Ameloblastoma, Tumor
Cite Article: "Ameloblastoma- A Brief Review", International Journal of Science & Engineering Development Research (www.ijrti.org), ISSN:2455-2631, Vol.7, Issue 6, page no.680 - 685, June-2022, Available :http://www.ijrti.org/papers/IJRTI2206111.pdf
Downloads: 00084154
ISSN: 2456-3315 | IMPACT FACTOR: 8.14 Calculated By Google Scholar| ESTD YEAR: 2016
An International Scholarly Open Access Journal, Peer-Reviewed, Refereed Journal Impact Factor 8.14 Calculate by Google Scholar and Semantic Scholar | AI-Powered Research Tool, Multidisciplinary, Monthly, Multilanguage Journal Indexing in All Major Database & Metadata, Citation Generator
Publication Details: Published Paper ID: IJRTI2206111
Registration ID:182359
Published In: Volume 7 Issue 6, June-2022
DOI (Digital Object Identifier):
Page No: 680 - 685
Country: greater noida, uttar pradesh, India
Research Area: Medical Science
Publisher : IJ Publication
Published Paper URL : https://www.ijrti.org/viewpaperforall?paper=IJRTI2206111
Published Paper PDF: https://www.ijrti.org/papers/IJRTI2206111
Share Article:

Click Here to Download This Article

Article Preview
Click Here to Download This Article

Major Indexing from www.ijrti.org
Google Scholar ResearcherID Thomson Reuters Mendeley : reference manager Academia.edu
arXiv.org : cornell university library Research Gate CiteSeerX DOAJ : Directory of Open Access Journals
DRJI Index Copernicus International Scribd DocStoc

ISSN Details

ISSN: 2456-3315
Impact Factor: 8.14 and ISSN APPROVED
Journal Starting Year (ESTD) : 2016

DOI (A digital object identifier)


Providing A digital object identifier by DOI.ONE
How to Get DOI?

Conference

Open Access License Policy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License

Creative Commons License This material is Open Knowledge This material is Open Data This material is Open Content

Important Details

Social Media

Join RMS/Earn 300

IJRTI

Indexing Partner